The Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council invites you to attend one of three free training seminars for owners and managers of rental housing in the City of Milwaukee. Seminar topics will include:
• Local, state and federal fair housing laws
• Advertising units in compliance with fair housing law
• Non-discriminatory negotiation with prospective tenants
• Interacting with current tenants in a fair and legal manner
• Reasonable accommodations and modifications for tenants with disabilities
Call 414-278-1240 to register, or click the link below.