Legal Action Attorney Office Hours
February 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Held at Sherman Park Community Association.
- Weds., February 19, 9am-12pm
- Mon., February 24, 1pm-3pm
Appointments encouraged but not required. To make an appointment, call (414) 278 7722 and ask for Attorney April Hartman or Attorney Elizabeth Pierson. Bring any documents related to your issue.
What can I do at office hours?
- Discuss your civil legal problem with an attorney, free of charge.
- Get a “legal checkup” to find out if problems you are facing might have a legal solution.
- Get documents notarized (must bring valid ID).
- Tell us what issues you think lawyers should be working on in Sherman Park.
The Community Law Project is part of Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc. We offer office hours in Sherman Park thanks to a partnership with the Sherman Park Community Association. Before we can provide legal services, we will need to verify your financial eligibility for our program and perform a conflicts check.