Virtual Homebuyer Education Class
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Thinking about buying your first home? Take the first step with Homebuyer Education Classes from Housing Resources, Inc.
Topics covered include:
- Learning to calculate how much you can afford
- Applying and qualifying for mortgage loans
- Overcoming barriers that may prevent your home purchase
- Down payment and closing cost assistance
- Purchasing foreclosed properties
You must attend all 3 sessions on the July 7, 14 & 21 to receive credit for completing the workshop!
Register in advance by visiting hri-wi.org or calling (414) 461-6330.