Resident leaders, block watch captains and residents of Sherman Park, the Big Clean returns the weekend of Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th. If you’d like to schedule a clean-up for your neighborhood or organization, just click here to download a flyer template (in Word format) and follow the instructions below:
1. Select a date for your neighborhood clean-up.
2. Select a time to meet.
3. Select name of your street or group and the meeting location.
4. List the area you’ll clean up.
5. List the contact person, their phone number and email address.
6. Email Sherman Park Community Association at email@example.com to let us know how many flyers you need to canvass your neighborhood. SPCA will print them for you.
7. Contact Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful at (414) 272-5462 to make arrangements to pick up your cleaning supplies a few days before your Big Clean event.
If the weekend of May 6th and 7th doesn’t work for your group, we can schedule an alternate date instead. Just contact SPCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.