Homebuyer Education Class
December 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thinking about buying your first home? Take the first step with a Homebuyer Education Class from Housing Resources, Inc.
Topics covered include:
- Learning to calculate how much you can afford
- Applying and qualifying for mortgage loans
- Overcoming barriers that may prevent your home purchase
- Down payment and closing cost assistance
- Purchasing foreclosed properties
Seating is limited, so please register in advance by visiting hri-wi.org or calling (414) 461-6330.