Earth Day in May
May 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Pick up your Bloom and Groom refund check, “FREE” seeds, and a yard sign.
Win a hanging basket & Learn more about home repair programs for residents in Sherman Park.
- Meet with the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s office
- Sign up and get involved with the “Friends of the Sherman Park”
- Suggest “Your” ideas for “Re-Imagining Sherman Park” with Milwaukee County Supervisor Felesia Martin
- Visit with Joe Fitzgerald from the Milwaukee Water Commons- Learn about the Urban Arborist Apprenticeship Program and pick up a tree for your home!
- Sign up for a “FREE” rain barrel and learn about Rain Gardens with Ethan Taxman from Clean Wisconsin.
- Stay Safe by becoming a resident leader or block watch captain
- Advocate for safer driving and safer streets in Milwaukee with the Coalition for Safe Driving
- ECO- City of Milwaukee Environmental Collaboration Office- Meet the Sherman Park ECO Ambassadors, Learn more about Me2 Program, Milwaukee Shine Solar Program and the ECO neighborhood Tool Kit
- Help clean the park and check out the ”Serve & Connect” Tennis program and tournament with the Milwaukee Tennis & Education Foundation, MPD and MFD at the tennis courts